GET-IT make it easy to share geospatial data on the web through a simple user interface.
Remember the demo access-keys:
User: gandalf Password: thegrey
Access the GET-IT demo and try to:
- Share data (layer, observations from sensors, and documents).
- Download data and related metadata for layers, documents and sensors.
- Upload different types of data (layer, observation from sensor and documents) and share them on the web through OGC standard web services.
- Create views using different types of data.
GET-IT allows you to directly create and associate metadata to uploaded data by using the EDI tool.
Access the EDI demo and try to:
- create metadata according to the RNDT (Repertorio Nazionale per i Dati Territoriali) profile
- create metadata according to the INSPIRE profile
- create metadata for sensors according to the SensorML v1.0.1 profile
- create metadata for sensors according to the SensorML v2.0 profile
- create metadata for vessels according to the SensorML v2.0 Vessel profile
- create metadata for vessels according to the SensorML v2.0 Vessel Components Event
- create metadata for monitoring facilities according to the INSPIRE EMF spatial data theme
- create metadata for monitoring network according to the INSPIRE EMF spatial data theme
GET-IT is distributed through a ready to use virtual machine in a vmdk format.
Virtual machine is downloadable here: http://geosk.ve.ismar.cnr.it/static/vm-sk-1.2-10-5345344/starterkit-disk1.vmdk
For the GET-IT quick installation you need to:
After installing GET-IT, getting started to use it following the user tutorial in GET-IT documentation
GET-IT is the first open-source and collaborative effort toward the integration of traditional geographic information with observational data from sensor, by addressing in a unique tool visualization and metadata editing for both categories of data. GET-IT allows you:
- to manage different geospatial data categories (layer, observations and documents);
- to create views by using different data categories;
- to create and directly associate metadata to layers and information of sensor MD with its observations;
- to manage data accessibility on the web
- to make data available via standard OGC protocols (WMS, WCS, WFS)
- to make metadata available according to INSPIRE/RNDT/SensorML standard
GitHub repository of GET-IT: https://github.com/SP7-Ritmare
GET-IT is made available according to a free and open source license (GPL v3.0). In the framework of RITMARE, the software is complementd by technical support for installation and usage. In other contexts, any form of technical support requires preemptive consent by the Developer Team and by the RITMARE SP7_WP4_AZ2 group.
In addition to the rules drawn by the GPL v3.0 license, usage of the GET-IT suite imply attribution of the Development Team as creators of the software. Users are required to credit the Development Team in all products including features drawn from the GET-IT suite. Also, the user is responsible for the information and data that are made available by means of GET-IT.